Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hello Canada!


Since we've been back in Singapore, I have been the laziest blogger, but keeping super busy in nearly every other aspect of our lives, so I hope you'll forgive me!

On the newsstands: This month our Canadian fans (hi Kathy!) should look for The Globe and Mail July/August for a quick shoot in Kuala Lumpur, above. For this one, since it was the second shoot in Malaysia in two weeks, James went exploring, and found exactly the right substitution for a shoot-list dud. Look out for another fun weekend shoot in Penang Malaysia in next month's AFAR magazine.

The World Cup was a marathon here, with 10:30pm & 2:30am games. James missed only a handful, and both us maintained Eastern Standard Time a little longer than we should've. Those last games were a treat, but my favorite overall was still the game James and Anita got me out to Brewerkz to see, moments after stepping off the plane from Paris: USA!


No comments: